Home » » Best Fantasy and Sci-Fi 2000s Movie Quotes

Best Fantasy and Sci-Fi 2000s Movie Quotes

 These are the sci-fi and fantasy quotes of 2000s movies that live rent free in our heads.

  • "My precious." - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
  • "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." - Serenity (2005)
  • "A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
  • "You're a wizard, Harry." - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
  • "Doesn't it ever wake you in the middle of the night? The feeling that someday they will pass that foolish law or one just like it and come for you and your children?" - X-Men (2000)
  • "You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the force... not leave it in darkness!" - Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)
  • "My journey took me some what further down the rabbit hole than I intended and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail I have emerged, enlightened." - Sherlock Holmes (2009)
  • "The only thing you can count on is that people will do anything to survive. I just want to live. I don't care how." - The Island (2005)
  • "I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!" - The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
  • "You have no idea what I'm capable of." - Transformers (2007)
  • "Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without." - The Matrix Reloaded (2003)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Created By SoraTemplates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Themes