Home » » Swoon-Worthy 2000s Romance Movie Quotes

Swoon-Worthy 2000s Romance Movie Quotes

 Not even the 90s could topple the perfection that was the rom-com movies of the 2000s, and these quotes are the chef's kiss of the era.

  • "To me, you are perfect." - Love Actually (2003)
  • "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me... every day." - The Notebook (2004)
  • "You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love... I love... I love you." - Pride & Prejudice (2005)
  • "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." - The Notebook (2004)
  • "They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true." - Big Fish (2003)
  • "I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." - The Wedding Date (2005)
  • "You are, and always have been, my dream." - The Notebook (2004)
  • "You have to promise you won't fall in love with me." - A Walk to Remember (2002)
  • "And sometimes you love a person just because they feel like home." - Bridget Jones's Diary (2001)
  • "I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame." - Atonement (2007)
  • "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
  • "You can tell she's a good dancer by the way she drinks her soda pop." - The Proposal (2009)
  • "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Wuthering Heights (2009)
  • "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul." - The Notebook (2004)
  • "I just don't think that Brooke could've done this. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't." - Legally Blonde (2001)
  • "I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich." 27 Dresses (2008)
  • "Our love is like the wind... I can't see it, but I sure can feel it." - A Walk to Remember (2002)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Created By SoraTemplates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Themes