Home » » Some of the Best 2000s Animated Movie Quotes

Some of the Best 2000s Animated Movie Quotes

 Jump back into these nostalgic childhood movies or simply enjoy the smile they bring to your face as an adult.




  • "Just keep swimming." - Finding Nemo (2003)
  • "You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty." - Mulan II (2004)
  • "Squirrel!" - Up (2009)
  • "I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now." - The Incredibles (2004)
  • "Adventure is out there." - Up (2009)
  • "I don't want to survive. I want to live." - WALL-E (2008)
  • "Honey? Where is my super suit?" - The Incredibles (2004)
  • "I do not like the cone of shame." - Up (2009)
  • "I've spent so long in the darkness, I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is." - Corpse Bride (2005)
  • "Fish are friends, not food." - Finding Nemo (2003)
  • "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." - Kung Fu Panda (2008)
  • "That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most." - Up (2009)
  • "The cuss you are." - Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)
  • "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo (2004)
  • "We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles!" - Shrek (2001)
  • "No capes!" - The Incredibles (2004)
  • "With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine." - Corpse Bride (2005)
  • "Oh and it is LOVELY! You know, you're really quite a decorator. It's amazing what you've done with such a modest budget. I like that boulder. That is a NICE boulder." - Shrek (2001)
  • "Good afternoon. My name is Russell, and I am a Wilderness Explorer in Tribe 54, Sweatlodge 12. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?" - Up (2009)
  • "I'm a real boy!" - Pinocchio 3000 (2004)
  • "I don't know what you're talking about, but it sounds illegal." - Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Created By SoraTemplates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Themes